How to become a Camper?
New Campers are always welcome at Camp New Hope
Here is some information that may help you to start the journey of connecting your camper with Camp New Hope Programs.
- Call the office at 217-895-2341 to ask any questions and be invited to take a tour of our camp.
- After the tour, we will invite you to add your camper to our Camp Doc system.
- The Camp Doc system is what we utilize to feed out new information and get important information about each camper.
- You can accept the email invite from Camp Doc and then you will create a password and be able to login in to start the application process under Registration for upcoming camp dates.
- Once you have completed the application information under Health Profile, you would have added the dates you are interested in having your camper come. It is extremely important to camp that each camper is safe. So, after we evaluate staff, we can make the decision for how many campers can come on the particular date.
- If we can accept your camper on the dates interested, you will receive an email from Camp Doc stating the camper has been registered.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly before the camp experience is due to start. please respond back.
Also please contact us 217-895-2341 if your camper is unable to make it so that we can notify the next person in line.