Volunteers built Camp New Hope, and volunteer opportunities are plentiful here. Many people volunteer to help during summer camp and find themselves wanting to come back again and again.
- Our Board of Directors is also made up of volunteers who share their professional expertise and leadership talent.
- College and high school students may wish to volunteer for a day to find out more about employment opportunities in the field of human services.
- Another delightful and special way to volunteer is as an entertainer. Do you play music? Can you demonstrate a dance? Do you like to tell stories, paint faces, or put on a puppet show? Our campers relish these opportunities at camp and respite. If you have such a talent, consider sharing it with our campers!
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
Do you have a skill you could share such as photography, videography, computer/data entry, musician, gardening, painting, or carpentry? If you have skills and time that you could donate, please call 217-895-2341 to see how you could contribute to Camp New Hope.
Corporate & Group Volunteer Opportunities
Camp New Hope is ready to partner with your group! We have experience working with a wide variety of organizations, such as:
- Faith-based groups
- Men's and women's clubs
- Fraternity and sorority groups
- High school and university student groups
- Civic and business clubs
We offer numerous opportunities, including one-time group volunteer projects and ongoing partnerships. Volunteer opportunities may include: sharing a skill or talent with a group of campers on a weekend or during the summer, providing a snack, treat, or meal for campers, working on a maintenance project or clean-up project, sharing your administrative skills, providing activity opportunities for campers, and much more!