Updated 4/10/2018 (Most needed items are at top of the list)
- Starting in May: Camp Snacks: Goldfish, Mini PB or Cheese Crackers, Granola Bars, Animal Crackers, Cheez-its, Graham Crackers, Hershey's Chocolate, Large Marshmallows, Cereal
- Bottled Glue
- Sunscreen (Lotion, no spray please)
- Battery Operated Tools Set. Power Drill, Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw
- Hand Tools: Sockets, Wrenches, metric and standard
- Step Ladder- 8ft-10 ft range
- Rubbermaid Plastic Containers
- Large Plastic Totes. Clear if possible
- Medium Plastic Totes. Clear if possible
- Prizes (anything small for campers to pick out, such as McDonald's toys)
- Fishing Gear (Only reels)
- White Paper Roll to cover art tables
- Twin XL Sheet Sets- Deep Pockets if possible
- Twin Blankets (Not thin ones, please)
- Outdoor Christmas Decorations- ie Inflatable Characters or wood cut out characters that can be seen from road.
- Kids Holiday CD’s- Halloween or Christmas
Trophy Collection: We collect used trophies to hand out to campers each year. Our closet is very full so please check if we can use yours. We are ALWAYS collecting Swimming, Fishing, and Bowling Trophies. Trophies should be in good repair, no wood bases, and typically not over 2 ft tall.
Thank you for all the donations. Camp has plenty of the following items:
Crayons, Markers, Glue Sticks, All General Office Supplies, Sidewalk Chalk, Plastic Silverware, Napkins, Papertowels, Wet Wipes, Pillowcases, Shampoo, Soap, Lotions, Sanitizing Gel, Sandwich Size Ziploc Bags, Icey Pops, Batteries, Nightlights/bulbs, Fishing Bobbers & Hooks, Pool Noodles, Small Plastic Totes.