Updated 10/9/2018 (Most needed items are at top of the list)
- Recyclables- Toliet Paper and Paper Towel Cardboard Tubes, Coffee Creamer Containers, and Bubble wrap
- Weaving Loom Loops
- Wiggly Eyes
- Paint- 8oz Washable or Acrylic
- Glue Gun Sticks (Clear or Colored)
- Art Paint Brushes
- Adult Size Scissors
- Bottled Glue
- 2 cameras
- Battery Operated Tools Set. Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw
- Step Ladder- 8ft-10 ft range
- Rubbermaid Plastic Containers
- Large Plastic Totes. Clear if possible
- Medium Plastic Totes. Clear if possible
- Fishing Poles- 2-3 New Rods/Reels
- White Paper Roll to cover art tables
- Twin Blankets (Not thin ones, please)
- Outdoor Christmas Decorations- ie Inflatable Characters or wood cut out characters that can be seen from road.
- Kids Holiday CD’s- Halloween or Christmas
Trophy Collection: We collect used trophies to hand out to campers each year. Our closet is very full so please check if we can use yours. We are ALWAYS collecting Swimming, Fishing, and Bowling Trophies. Trophies should be in good repair, no wood bases, and typically not over 2 ft tall.
Thank you for all the donations. Camp has plenty of the following items:
Crayons, Glue Sticks, All General Office Supplies, Sidewalk Chalk, Plastic Silverware, Napkins, Papertowels, Wet Wipes, Pillowcases, Shampoo, Soap, Lotions, Sanitizing Gel, Sandwich Size Ziploc Bags, Icey Pops, Batteries, Nightlights/bulbs, Fishing Bobbers & Hooks, Pool Noodles, Small Plastic Totes.