Our campers can always benefit from items that can be used for arts & crafts. We also work hard to keep Camp clean and inviting! The following list includes items that are always helpful.
- Wet Wipes
- Gallon size Ziploc bags
- Quart size Ziploc bags
- Battery Operated Tools
- Recyclables- Coffee Creamer Containers, Coffee Cans
- Large Plastic Totes w/lids. Clear if possible
- Medium Plastic Totes w/lids. Clear if possible
- Large Paper Roll to cover art tables
- Sensory Toys and activities
- Batteries- size D and AA
- Paint - Acrylic and Tempra
- Heavy Duty Construction Paper
- Playground Balls
- Easy to play board games
- Cleaning Supplies (disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes)
Trophy Collection: We collect used trophies to hand out to campers each year. We are ALWAYS collecting Swimming, Fishing, and Bowling Trophies. Trophies should be in good repair, no wood bases, and typically not over 2 ft tall.
Thank you for all the donations. Camp has plenty of the following items:
Crayons, Markers, All General Office Supplies, Sidewalk Chalk, Plastic Silverware, Napkins, Paper towels, sheets, Pillowcases, Shampoo, Soap, Lotions, Sandwich Size Ziploc Bags, Fishing Bobbers & Hooks, Pool Noodles, Small Plastic Totes.