If you enjoy serving others and making a difference in your community, please consider applying!
and submit to
Now Hiring 2023-24 Respite season staff!
Camp Counselors - Assist campers with activities and their personal care needs.
Floats - Assist with campers in various positions but not assigned to a specific room or campers.
Friday 4:00 pm - Sunday 3:30 pm
2 weekends per month as needed.
- Ability to assist or lead a group of campers as a unit through activities.
- Maturity and adaptability in all situations.
- Ability to work under the supervision of the acting Manager in a cooperative efficient manner.
- Ability to learn about campers and show patience when working with team members and campers throughout the weekend.
- The following experience is helpful: Working with people who have special needs/developmental disabilities, camping, and recreation.
Trained or willing to train in CPR/ First Aid Certification and Food Handler's License.
•Follow the direction of the supervisor and leadership staff and work effectively as a team member with other staff.
• Sleep in rooms with campers and assist in any overnight needs of the campers.
• Know and follow all camp policies and procedures
Nurse - This individual should have LPN or above certification, be available to work (4pm Friday - Sunday 4pm) at least once per month. They should assist with medical needs throughout the weekend and be able to pass medication following the instructions and time schedule.
***Each position will be required to complete the training provided ***