Our beautiful campus is accessible to all!
Campers sleep in our one-room cabins or our spacious respite center depending on the season. Safety is always our number one concern, with AED's on-site and CPR/First Aid certified counselors. Camp New Hope campers enjoy:
- Mini-golf course
- Pontoon Boat
- Fishing Deck
- Picnic shelters
- Sleeping Cabins with Air Conditioning
- Asphalt Trails – accessible, shady, and beautiful – 2 miles of them!
- Swimming Pool – only 3 feet deep in all areas for safety, with pool lift and shaded deck
- Respite Building – Newer construction, featuring a stone fireplace gathering area
- New Basement recreation area for indoor fun, even in winter
- The Anthony Sheehan Express Camp New Hope Train